At Petrotec Group, our Employees are the key to our success, in a context of adequate interrelation between the companies, employees, stakeholders and our society’s general values.
Thus, there are some fundamental characteristics our employees must possess, such as a commitment to the Petrotec project, the alignment of their core skills with our values and traits like self-ambition, devotion and dedication.
In return, our commitment to our People is fundamentally based on the following:
• Strengthen the Groups’ culture and action in the different regions we’re present in, by adopting the same values and principles.
• Encourage equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination according to our Equality Policy.
• To foster the development of knowledge and the adoption of the best practices possible to increase the levels of competitiveness, essential to the Group’s sustainable development.
• Manage the motivation and the performance, both personal and the teams’, encouraging and rewarding behaviours that differentiate from others by their value in the pursuance of corporate objectives.
• Attract and retain the best, challenging them to assume new responsibilities in both national and international projects, in the prospect of career development and job rotation, aspects that are essential for the enrichment of skills and employees’ motivation.
If you relate to such principles and you want to join Petrotec Group, submit us your job application.